|Product Name:||DB ( Dumbbell ) Type Silicon Carbide Heating Element||Shape:||DB ( Dumbbell )|
|Power(w):||1 - 10000w||Material:||Silicon Carbide|
|Weight:||Based On Quantity||After-sales Service Provided:||Online Support|
Dumbbell Type Silicon Carbide Heating Element,
DB Type Silicon Carbide Heating Element,
12V Silicon Carbide Heating Element
1400 ℃ DB Dumbbell Type Silicon Carbide Heating Element For Experimental Electric Furnace
The Dumbbell style elements, with the enlarged cold ends, were one of the earliest designs of the heating elements, which were originally made oversized to increase the cold end cross section, lowering electrical resistance so as to lower the operating temperature of the cold ends. Modern Dumbbell elements, by contrast, all employ an advanced technology to keep the terminal ends cool by virtue of the decreased resistivity of the lower resistance of the material of the cold ends in the manufacturing process. Therefore, oversized cold ends are no longer necessary. Non-dumbbell or ED type elements can substituted for Dumbbell elements.
The first several inches of the cold ends are materialized with aluminum to provide a low-resistance contact surface. Normally electrical connections are made using flat aluminum braids, held in compression to the cold end circumference by stainless steel spring clamps.
Following should be provided when inquiring or ordering DB (Dumbbell) Silicon Carbide Heating Elements:
Outer Diameters: of the Hot Zone (D1) and of the Cold Zone (D2), mm
Length: of the Heating Section or the Hot Zone, HZ, mm
Length: of the Cold Zone, CZ, mm
Overall Length: OL, mm
Example: Type DB, D1/ D2=18/28mm, HZ=300mm, CZ=350mm, OL=1000mm, Resistance 1.70Ω
|Sic heating element Physical properties|
Notice for using silicon carbide heating element
1. Heater should be protected against damp during storing or installing to ensure the performance of the heater.
2. In order to be sure of well-distributed lod of each and groups, heater should be divided before assembling. The tolerance of the resistance of each one cannot exceed by 10% each other.
3. Heater is hard and brittle, please be careful when assembling and maintaining so as to avoid damage.
4. When operating the electric furnace at the beginning, the voltage should be increased slowly and cannot be fully loaded at once. Otherwise the larger current will be resulted in the damage of heater.
5. When heater is damaged and need to be changed, the resistance of new one should follow the increasing resistance. If many are damaged or resistance increased too much, heater should be changed.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5 working days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:
Contact Person: chen