Cr20Ni80 is an ideal material, it has good ductility,workability and weldability under high temperature and seismic strength.
Nickel-chromium alloy with high and stable resistance, corrosion resistance, surface oxidation resistance, excellent coil-forming ability.
Ni80 Cr20Ni80 physical properties:
Ni80 Cr20Ni80 chemical composition and standard:
|Chemical Composition (%)
Ni80 Cr20Ni80 characteristic as below:
1. Excellent corrosion resistance of different kinds of media in both oxidation and reduction environments.
2. Excellent resistance of pitting and crevice corrosion, and won't happen stress corrosion cracking because of chloride.
3. Excellent resistance of the inorganic acid corrosion performance, such as nitric acid, phosphoric acid, sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid and the mixture of sulfuric acid and hydrochloric acid.
4. Excellent corrosion resistance of different kinds of inorganic acid mixture performance.
5. Good corrosion resistance of a variety of concentrations of hydrochloric acid when the temperature up to 40°C.
6. Good machining and welding, no weld cracking sensitivity.
7. Have pressure vessel authentication for the wall temperature between -196 ~ 450°C.
8. Apply for the highest standard lever VII of acidic environment by the NACE (MR-01-75) authorized.
Applications of Inconel 625:
1. Soften annealing low carbon alloy 625 widely used in the chemical process industry, good corrosion resistance and high strength made it an good choice for structural parts. 625 have application in sea-water for local mechanical stress attach.
2. The Organic chemical process parts contain chloride, especially in the use of acid chloride catalyst.
3. The digester and bleacherin the use of paper pulp and paper making industry.
4. Absorption tower, re-heater,gas import board, fan, blender, fair water fin, flue and so on for using in flue gas desulfurization system.
5. The equipment and parts in the use of acidic gas environments.
6. Acetic acid and anhydride reaction generator.
7. Sulfur acid cooling.