NK Stable Resistance Nichrome Nicr8020 Nickel Chrome Heating Wire
- Shape: wire, ribbon, strip
- Good oxidation resistance and form stability
- Strong spooling from flange to flange
- Smooth surface without burrs or scratched
- EN 10204 3.1 Certificate
Nichrome alloy includes pure nickel, NiCr alloy, Fe-Cr-Al alloy and copper nickel alloy.
Nickel chrome alloys: Ni80Cr20, Ni70Cr30, Ni60Cr15, Ni35Cr20, Ni30Cr20, Cr25Ni20
FeCrAl alloy: 0Cr25Al5, 0Cr23Al5, 0Cr21Al4, 0Cr27Al7Mo2, 0Cr21Al6Nb, 0Cr21Al6.
Copper nickel alloy: CuNi1, CuNi2, CuNi6, CuNi8, CuNi10, CuNi23, CuNi30, CuNi44, Constantan,CuMn12Ni
Our Nichrome alloy are in the form of wire, coil, ribbon, strip, foil
nicr 8020 nichrome wire is an perfect wire for rebuilding your atomizer. It provides high resistivity to your atomizer, and provides exquisite vaping experience.
Nichrome 80 wire is also called Nichrome 80, Chromel A Wire, Nickel Chromium Resistance Wire, 80% nickel, 20% chromium.
mechanical properties in the room temperature:
625 is face-centered cubic lattice structure. Dissolve out the carbon granule and instability quaternary phase, then change it to stability Ni3 (Nb,Ti) trimetric lattice around 650°C after a long time heat preservation. Nickel-chromium content will strength the mechanical performance in the state solution while suppress the plasticity.
characteristic as below:
1. Excellent corrosion resistance of different kinds of media in both oxidation and reduction environments.
2. Excellent resistance of pitting and crevice corrosion, and won't happen stress corrosion cracking because of chloride.
3. Excellent resistance of the inorganic acid corrosion performance, such as nitric acid, phosphoric acid, sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid and the mixture of sulfuric acid and hydrochloric acid.
4. Excellent corrosion resistance of different kinds of inorganic acid mixture performance.
5. Good corrosion resistance of a variety of concentrations of hydrochloric acid when the temperature up to 40°C.
6. Good machining and welding, no weld cracking sensitivity.
7. Have pressure vessel authentication for the wall temperature between -196 ~ 450°C.
8. Apply for the highest standard lever VII of acidic environment by the NACE (MR-01-75) authorized.