|Type:||Air Heater||Warranty:||1 Year|
|Power Source:||Electric||Dimension(l*w*h):||Custom Size|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Overseas Third-party Support Available||Application:||Instant Electric Water Heater,Industry Heating Process|
ED Silicon Carbide Rod,
20mm SiC Heating Elements,
12mm SiC Heating Elements
Description of silicon carbide products
Silicon carbide rod is a rod-shaped, tubular non-metallic high-temperature electric heating element made of high-purity green hexagonal silicon carbide as the main raw material, processed according to a certain material ratio, and sintered by high-temperature silicification and Recrystallization at 2200 ℃. In oxidizing atmosphere, the normal service temperature can reach 1450 ℃, and the continuous use can reach 2000 hours.
The use temperature of silicon carbide rod is high, with the characteristics of high temperature resistance, oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, fast temperature rise, long service life, small high temperature deformation, convenient installation and maintenance, and good chemical stability.
Component texture: hard and brittle, resistant to rapid cooling and heating, not easy to deform under high temperature, and other physical properties are as follows:
Thermal conductivity: 20 kcal / m · h · degree
Linear expansion coefficient: 5 × 10-6(m/℃)
Silicon carbide rod has good chemical stability and strong acid resistance. Under high temperature conditions, alkaline substances can erode it.
Product uses corresponding to different models of silicon carbide rods:
1. Dumbbell type silicon carbide rod: DB type silicon carbide rod is often used in old-fashioned heat treatment furnace, experimental furnace, tunnel furnace, etc.
2. Equal diameter silicon carbide rod: ED type silicon carbide rod is an alternative to dumbbell type silicon carbide rod. It has the advantages of low end resistance, long service life, energy saving and so on.
It is commonly used in rare earth phosphor, electronics, magnetic materials, powder metallurgy, precision casting and other industries as heating elements for push plate furnace, mesh belt furnace, trolley furnace and box furnace.
3. Three phase silicon carbide rod: W-type silicon carbide rod is mainly used in float glass tin bath, optical glass melting, glass deep processing, controllable atmosphere electric furnace, etc.
4. U-shaped silicon carbide rod: U-shaped silicon carbide rod is used for kilns requiring single terminal wiring, and is commonly used in push plate furnace, trolley furnace, box furnace and other periodic electric furnaces.
5. Gate type silicon carbide rod: M type is suitable for heating at the bottom or both sides of large box furnace and trolley furnace. It has the advantages of high temperature control accuracy, convenient wiring and small temperature difference.
6. H-type silicon carbide rod: H-type silicon carbide rod is often used for heating and insulation of feeding channel and basin section in glass industry.
7. Gun type silicon carbide rod: G-type silicon carbide rod is applicable to the material basin for processing glass products.
8. Trough type silicon carbide rod: UX type silicon carbide rod is often used for heating and thermal insulation of liquid aluminum and zinc.
9. Special shaped silicon carbide rod: special shaped silicon carbide rod is mainly used in crucible aluminum melting furnace, copper, tin, zinc and other electric furnaces. It is a substitute for various electric furnace wire furnace and coke furnace.
Contact Person: chen