|Product Name:||1520C Silicon Carbide Heating Element||Temp:||1400C-1520C|
|Power(w):||1 - 10000w||Material:||Silicon|
10000w Silicon Carbide Heating Element,
1520C SiC Heating Element,
10000w SiC Heating Element
1550 ℃ Silicon Carbide Heating Element Dumbbell Type
Silicon Carbide Heating Element Introduction
SiC heating element/ SiC heater /Silicon Carbide Heating Rods is made of top quality green silicon carbide which is characterized by high-applied temperature, anti-oxidization, anti-corrosion , long service life, ltttle deformation and easy installation &maintence.
SiC heating element/ SiC heater /Silicon Carbide Heating Rods are usually used as furnace heaters, working temperature from 600-1400C is available.It can be directly used in an air atmosphere without any protection atmosphere;
SiC heating element/ SiC heater /Silicon Carbide Heating Rods widely used in various high temperature electric furnaces and other electric heating debices, such as in the industrial of magnet, ceramics, powder metallurgy, glass, metallurgy and michinery etc.
Following should be provided when inquiring or ordering DB (Dumbbell) Silicon Carbide Heating Elements:
Outer Diameters: of the Hot Zone (D1) and of the Cold Zone (D2), mm
Length: of the Heating Section or the Hot Zone, HZ, mm
Length: of the Cold Zone, CZ, mm
Overall Length: OL, mm
Silicon Carbide Heating Element Parameters
|Sic heating element Physical properties|
Notice for using silicon carbide heating element
1. Heater should be protected against damp during storing or installing to ensure the performance of the heater.
2. In order to be sure of well-distributed lod of each and groups, heater should be divided before assembling. The tolerance of the resistance of each one cannot exceed by 10% each other.
3. Heater is hard and brittle, please be careful when assembling and maintaining so as to avoid damage.
4. When operating the electric furnace at the beginning, the voltage should be increased slowly and cannot be fully loaded at once. Otherwise the larger current will be resulted in the damage of heater.
5. When heater is damaged and need to be changed, the resistance of new one should follow the increasing resistance. If many are damaged or resistance increased too much, heater should be changed.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5 working days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:
Contact Person: chen