|Name:||1450℃ Silicon Carbide Heating Element||Feature:||Anti Corrosion|
|Diameter:||12 - 54 Mm||Power Source:||Electric|
|Working Temperature:||Up To 1450℃||Application:||Electric Heating Devices|
120V Silicon Carbide Heating Element,
120V Sic Heating Element,
4800W Heating Element
Anti Corrosion 1450℃ Silicon Carbide Heating Element
Silicon Carbide Heating Element General Description
Silicon Carbide Heating Element is a kind of non-metal high temperature electric heating element. It is made of selected super quality green silicon carbide as main material, which is made into blank, solid under high temperature and re-crystallized. Compared with metal electric heating element, this element is characterized by high-applied temperature, anti-oxidization, anti-corrosion, long service life, little deformation, easy installation and maintenance.
Silicon Carbide Heating Element Applications:
It is widely used in various high temperature electric furnaces and other electric heating devices, such as in the industries of magnet, ceramic, powder metallurgy, glass, metallurgy and machinery etc.
Silicon Carbide Heating Element Features
Normally the following should be given when describing any type of SiC heating elements:
Physical property of SIC heating element
|specific gravity||2.6~2.8g/cm³||bend strength||>300kg|
Recommended surface load and Influences to Surfaces of the Elements in Different Operating TemperatureS
|atmosphere||Furnace Temperature(°C)||Surface Load(W/cm2)||The influence on the Rod|
|Ammonia||1290||3.8||The action on SiC produces methane and destroys the protection film of SiO2|
|Carbon dioxide||1450||3.1||Corrode SiC|
|Carbon monoxide||1370||3.8||Absorb carbon powder and influence the protection film of SiO2|
|Halogen||704||3.8||Corrode SiC and destroy the protection film of SiO2|
|Hydrogen||1290||3.1||The action on SiC produces methane and destroys the protection film of SiO2|
|Nitrogen||1370||3.1||The action on SiC produces insulating layer of silicon nitride|
|silicon dioxide||1310||3.8||Corrode SiC|
|Water-vapor||1090-1370||3.1-3.6||The action on SiC produces hydrate of silicon|
|Hydrocarbon||1370||3.1||Absorb carbon powder resulted in Hot pollution|
Notice for using and installing:
1. Heater should be protected against damp during storing or installing to ensure the performance of the heater.
2. In order to be sure of well-distributed lod of each and groups, heater should be divided before assembling. The tolerance of the resistance of each one cannot exceed by 10% each other.
3. Heater is hard and brittle, please be careful when assembling and maintaining so as to avoid damage.
4. When operating the electric furnace at the beginning, the voltage should be increased slowly and cannot be fully loaded at once. Otherwise the larger current will be resulted in the damage of heater.
5. When heater is damaged and need to be changed, the resistance of new one should follow the increasing resistance. If many are damaged or resistance increased too much, heater should be changed.
Contact Person: chen