|Product Name:||1600°C Silicon Carbide Heater||Advantage:||Shock Resistance|
|Power Source:||Electric||Working Temperature:||Up To 1450℃|
|Application:||High Temperature Electric Furnaces And Electric Heating Devices||After-sales Service:||Online Support|
1600°C Silicon Carbide Heater,
DM Silicon Carbide Heater,
DB Silicon Carbide Heater
Three Phase W Type 1600 ° C Silicon Carbide Heater
Silicon Carbide Heater Advantages
1. Withstands as high as 1500°C (surface temperature).
2. Various shapes, like Rod shape, U shape, W shape, Single Spiral & Double Spiral shape, are available to meet your demand.
3. Large size range.
4. Generates high heat output per unit surface area.
5. High strength and excellent shock resistance.
6. Heat source is free of noise and air pollution.
Silicon Carbide Heater Application
Used in various high temperature electric furnaces and other electric heating devices, such as in the industries of magnet, ceramics, metallurgy, glass, and machinery.
Types of Silicon Carbide Heater :
1. SW (Standard)
SW Silicon Carbides are used in applications ranging in temperature from 600°C up to 1400°C in both air and controlled atmospheres. Although the type of atmosphere used will determine the maximum recommended element temperature. This kind of silicon carbide elements can be mounted either vertically or horizontally.
U shape Silicon Carbide is consists of two silicon carbide rod with same diameter. Each rod has both hot zone and cold end with identical resistance. Two rods are connected by the low resistance SiC. Also the connector could be used as holder according to different requirements.
3-phase elements are available in 2 different types: SGC (Dumbbell), SGD(Standard).
These elements are self-bonded silicon carbide formed by re-crystallization of silicon carbide at high temperature. It consists of three high-purity silicon carbide rods connected at one end by a silicon carbide crossbar. SGC elements are designed for vertical installation in standard float glass bathes and SGD elements for horizontal installation. They can be connected directly on three-phase power supply and is a one-side terminal type which permits drawing out the terminals from the roof of the furnace.
4. Single Spiral Silicon Carbide and Double Spiral Silicon Carbide:
They are made from silicon Carbide powder, and have two shapes: single and double sprial silicon carbide heating element. They are widely used in all kinds of kilns and furnaces.
Recommended surface load and Influences to Surfaces of the Elements in Different Operating TemperatureS
|atmosphere||Furnace Temperature(°C)||Surface Load(W/cm2)||The influence on the Rod|
|Ammonia||1290||3.8||The action on SiC produces methane and destroys the protection film of SiO2|
|Carbon dioxide||1450||3.1||Corrode SiC|
|Carbon monoxide||1370||3.8||Absorb carbon powder and influence the protection film of SiO2|
|Halogen||704||3.8||Corrode SiC and destroy the protection film of SiO2|
|Hydrogen||1290||3.1||The action on SiC produces methane and destroys the protection film of SiO2|
|Nitrogen||1370||3.1||The action on SiC produces insulating layer of silicon nitride|
|silicon dioxide||1310||3.8||Corrode SiC|
|Water-vapor||1090-1370||3.1-3.6||The action on SiC produces hydrate of silicon|
|Hydrocarbon||1370||3.1||Absorb carbon powder resulted in Hot pollution|
Notice for using and installing:
1. Heater should be protected against damp during storing or installing to ensure the performance of the heater.
2. In order to be sure of well-distributed lod of each and groups, heater should be divided before assembling. The tolerance of the resistance of each one cannot exceed by 10% each other.
3. Heater is hard and brittle, please be careful when assembling and maintaining so as to avoid damage.
4. When operating the electric furnace at the beginning, the voltage should be increased slowly and cannot be fully loaded at once. Otherwise the larger current will be resulted in the damage of heater.
5. When heater is damaged and need to be changed, the resistance of new one should follow the increasing resistance. If many are damaged or resistance increased too much, heater should be changed.
Contact Person: chen