|Keywords:||Silicon Carbide Heating Element Furnace||Shaped:||U Shaped|
|Material:||Silicon Carbide (SiC)||Shape:||SCR/DB/G/H/DM|
|Power Source:||Electric||Working Temperature:||Up To 1450℃|
|Application:||Electric Furnaces And Electric Heating Devices||After-sales Service:||Online|
54mm Silicon Carbide Heating Element Furnace,
U Silicon Carbide Heating Element Furnace,
54mm silicon carbide heating rod
U Shaped SiC Heating Element ,Tunnel kiln Heating Element
Silicon Carbide Heating Element Furnace Specifications
Silicon Carbide Heating Element Furnace is made from the high purity green hexagonal silicon carbide material. Make into blank according to a certain formula. Then through 2200℃ high temperature silicatization recrystallization sintering, non-metallic high temperature electric heating element is finished. The normal operating temperature in the oxidizing atmosphere can reach 1450℃, and the continuous use can reach more than 2000 hours -3000 hours.
Silicon Carbide Heating Element Furnace Advantage .
1. High working temperature: 1500C (Surface Temperature)
2. Various shapes: Rod, U, W, Single Spiral, Doule Spiral shapes are availible.
3. Large size range: Diameter 14-54mm, Length 200-4500mm.
How to Order Silicon Carbide Heating Rod
1. Choose the shape you need, like Rod, U, W, Single Spiral etc.
2. Out Diameter (OD)
3. Heating Zone Lengh (HZ)
4. Overall Length (OL)
5. Resistance you need.
Order Sample: Rod type, OD30mm, HZ300mm, OL800mm, Resistance 0.4ohms.
Normally the following should be given when describing any type of SiC heating elements:
Physical property of SIC heating element
|specific gravity||2.6~2.8g/cm³||bend strength||>300kg|
Notice for using and installing:
1. Heater should be protected against damp during storing or installing to ensure the performance of the heater.
2. In order to be sure of well-distributed lod of each and groups, heater should be divided before assembling. The tolerance of the resistance of each one cannot exceed by 10% each other.
3. Heater is hard and brittle, please be careful when assembling and maintaining so as to avoid damage.
4. When operating the electric furnace at the beginning, the voltage should be increased slowly and cannot be fully loaded at once. Otherwise the larger current will be resulted in the damage of heater.
5. When heater is damaged and need to be changed, the resistance of new one should follow the increasing resistance. If many are damaged or resistance increased too much, heater should be changed.
Contact Person: chen