|Product Name:||DH&DL Type High Temperature Silicon Carbide Electric Heating Element||Density:||2.8g/Cm³|
|Power Source::||Electric Power||Working Temperature::||Up To 1450℃|
DH Silicon Carbide Electric Heating Element,
DL Silicon Carbide Electric Heating Element,
DL Heating Element High Temperature
DH&DL Type high temperature Silicon Carbide Electric Heating Element
Silicon Carbide Heating Elements is a kind of non-metal high temperature electric heating element. Silicon Carbide Heating Elements is made of selected high quality green silicon carbide as main material, which is made into blank, siliconization under high temperature and recrystallized. In oxidizing atmosphere, its service temperature can reach 1450ºC and continuous use life can reach 2000 hours.
|1||Withstands high temperature up to 1600℃|
|2||High strength and excellent shock resistance|
|3||Heat source without noise and air pollution|
|4||Anti-oxidation, anti-corrosion,small deformation, long life|
|5||Convenient installation and maintenance|
Silicon Carbide Heating Elements Applications
Float glass industrya
Optical glass industry
Recommended surface load and Influences to Surfaces of the Elements in Different Operating Temperature
|atmosphere||Furnace Temperature(°C)||Surface Load(W/cm2)||The influence on the Rod|
|Ammonia||1290||3.8||The action on SiC produces methane and destroys the protection film of SiO2|
|Carbon dioxide||1450||3.1||Corrode SiC|
|Carbon monoxide||1370||3.8||Absorb carbon powder and influence the protection film of SiO2|
|Halogen||704||3.8||Corrode SiC and destroy the protection film of SiO2|
|Hydrogen||1290||3.1||The action on SiC produces methane and destroys the protection film of SiO2|
|Nitrogen||1370||3.1||The action on SiC produces insulating layer of silicon nitride|
|silicon dioxide||1310||3.8||Corrode SiC|
|Water-vapor||1090-1370||3.1-3.6||The action on SiC produces hydrate of silicon|
|Hydrocarbon||1370||3.1||Absorb carbon powder resulted in Hot pollution|
Following are to be provided when making an inquiry or placing an order for Silicon Carbide Heating Elements:
1550 ℃ Silicon Carbide Electric Heating Element
Product Name: Silicon Carbide Heating Elements Density: 2.8g/Cm³
Material: Silicon Carbide (SiC) Power Source: Electric Power
Shape: ED/U/W/SC/SCR/DB/G/H/DM Working Temperature: Up To 1450℃
Application: Electric Furnaces After-sales Service: Online Support
Notice for using
1. Heater should be protected against damp during storing or installing to ensure the performance of the heater.
2. In order to be sure of well-distributed lod of each and groups, heater should be divided before assembling. The tolerance of the resistance of each one cannot exceed by 10% each other.
3. Heater is hard and brittle, please be careful when assembling and maintaining so as to avoid damage.
4. When operating the electric furnace at the beginning, the voltage should be increased slowly and cannot be fully loaded at once. Otherwise the larger current will be resulted in the damage of heater.
5. When heater is damaged and need to be changed, the resistance of new one should follow the increasing resistance.
6. SiC heating elements are capable of high power output, and may be mounted either vertically or. horizontally
Contact Person: chen