|Applicable Industries:||Manufacturing Plant, High Temperature Heating Equipment||Operating Temperature Range:||1500 - 1750 ℃|
|Main Selling Points:||Long Service Life||Diameter:||3/6、4/9、6/12、7/12、7/14mm|
Experimental Furnace MoSi2 Heating Element,
U Shaped MoSi2 Heating Element,
Experimental Furnace U Shaped Heating Element
EXPERIMENTAL FURNACE MOLYBDENUM DISILICIDE MOSI2 ROD U-SHAPED HEATING ELEMENT SUITABLE FOR INDUSTRIAL ELECTRIC FURNACES
Description of MoSi2 rod heating element
1. Our factory can provide you with I, U, UL, W, WL, irregular and other shapes of MoSi2 rod heating elements.
2. Our MoSi2 rod heating element diameter is 3/6, 4/9, 6/12, 7/12, 9/18mm, etc.
3. MoSi2 rod heating element temperature can be 1700 °C and 1800 °C.
Features of the MoSi2 rod heating element
1. Under high temperature conditions, the MoSi2 rod heating body rapidly oxidizes, and the MoSi2 rod
A dense quartz film layer is formed on the surface of the heater, which prevents the MoSi2 rod from generating the body
from further oxidation. We can provide you with two MoSi2 rods with a maximum temperature of 1700C and 1800C.
Suitable for high temperature furnaces of ceramics, magnetic materials, glass, metallurgy, refractory materials
2. Our company can produce two kinds of MoSi2 rods: ST-1700 and ST-1800, which can be heated to 1600C
Separate from the 1700C. Due to the characteristics of the MoSi2 rod heating element, it cannot be used for 400C
- 700C is left for a long time, otherwise it will be damaged by pulverization due to low temperature and strong oxidation.
Our MoSi2 bar parameters
|Bulk density||Bending strength||Vickers hardness||Porosity||Water absorption||Thermal scalability|
Picture of our MoSi2 rod heating element
Picture of MoSi2 rod heating element
Installation diagram Renderings
MoSi2 rod heating element installation precautions
1. MoSi2 rod is crisp at room temperature, high temperature plasticity, the best customer
Vertically suspend and erect U-shaped elements.
2. MoSi2 rods should pay attention to moisture-proof during storage or installation to ensure the performance of the components
3. The tapered part of the element needs to be extended inside the furnace. Be careful not to screw in the MoSi2 rod
Too tight. When the furnace temperature rises, tighten again.
4. In order to ensure the uniform distribution of the loads of each group, the members should be divided before assembly.
The tolerance of each resistor cannot exceed 10% of each other.
5. When starting to operate the electric furnace, the voltage should rise slowly and cannot
Fully loaded at once. Otherwise, a large current can cause damage to the heater.
6. When the MoSi2 stick is damaged and needs to be replaced, please operate with care.
MoSi2 stick packaging picture
Contact Person: Lynne Liu