|Voltage:||Determined By The Model And Size Of The Product||Power Source:||220V 380V|
|Size:||Can Be Customized According To Customer Drawings||Diameter:||14mm-45mm|
High Temperature Silicon Carbide Rod,
1550C Silicon Carbide Rod,
Electric Furnace Heating Element 1550C
Silicon Carbide Rod High Temperature Electric Furnace Heating Element 1550 ℃
Introduction of silicon carbide heating element:
Silicon carbide rod (SiC) electric heating element is a rod-shaped non-metallic high-temperature electric heating element made of green high-purity hexagonal silicon carbide as the main raw material, processed into embryo, silicified at high temperature and recrystallized at 2200 ℃. The surface temperature of the rod can reach 1550 ℃.
Surface Load Recommended
|Surface load of hot zone (w/cm²)||<17||<13||<9||<7||<5||<4|
Uses of silicon carbide components
Silicon carbide rods have been widely used in high-temperature fields such as electronics, magnetic materials, powder metallurgy, ceramics, glass, semiconductors, analytical testing, scientific research and so on. They have become electric heating elements for tunnel kilns, roller kilns, glass kilns, vacuum furnaces, muffle furnaces, smelting furnaces and various heating equipment.
Precautions for silicon carbide electric heating element:
1. The silicon carbide rod is hard and brittle, and it is very easy to break when subjected to strong vibration and collision. Therefore, be careful when transporting, and handle with care when transporting.
2. The length of the heating part of the silicon carbide rod should be equivalent to the total width of the furnace. If the heating part extends into the furnace wall, it is very easy to ablate the furnace wall.
3. The length of the cold end of the silicon carbide rod should be equal to the thickness of the furnace wall plus the length of the cold end extending out of the furnace wall. Generally, the extension length of the cold end is 50 ~ 150mm, which is convenient for cooling the cold end and connecting the clamp.
4. The nominal diameter of the furnace passing through the silicon carbide rod should be 1.4 ~ 1.6 times of the diameter of the cold end. If the furnace hole is too small or the filling material in the hole is too tight, it will block the expansion and contraction of the silicon carbide rod at will and cause rod breakage when the temperature continues. During assembly, the silicon carbide rod shall be able to rotate 360 degrees at will.
5. The distance between the silicon carbide rod, the object to be heated and the furnace wall shall be greater than or equal to 3 times of the outer diameter of the heating part. The center distance between the silicon carbide rod and the silicon carbide rod shall not be less than 4 times of the outer diameter of the heating part.
Please measure the size of OD / CZ / HZ / A in mm according to the above figure. I will quote you according to the specific size and quantity.
Contact Person: chen