|Material:||Alumina Ceramic||Characteristic:||Insulation/High Temperature Resistance|
|Color:||White||Surface Treatment:||Glazed Or Smooth|
Industrial Square Zirconia Alumina Ceramic Plate,
Customized Zirconia Alumina Ceramic Plate,
96% Alumina Ceramic Plate
Ceramic sheets and boards are stock shapes available as solid plates, slabs, and substrates. The board or plate may consist of a ceramic fiberboard product, a dense sintered ceramic plate, or a precast cement bonded slab.
Laser cutting or metalizing
Firing in a high temperature kiln
Sculptural works of art
Applications requiring high wear or abrasion resistance
1. Refractory, High Temperature Resistance, Maximum Used Temperature: 1800 ºC (3272ºF)...
2. Hardness Strength, Wear Resistance Up To Mohz 9.0; HRA 80-90...
3. High Voltage, Good Insulation Performance ,Electrical Resistivity Up To 10∧14 Ohm.Cm...
4. High Polished Surface Up To Rz0.8(Ra0.1) ...
5. Superior Mechanical Strength, Max 10 MPa.m1/2 Fracture toughness,
6. Pressure Resistance, Max 2300MPa compressive strength...
7. Anti-High Corrosion Resistance, Such As Acid Alkali Resistance...
8. Long Service Life...
9. Thermal conductivity
10. Other excellent property
Main types of ceramic materials for the cermaic plate sheet disc substrates
· 95%--99.99% Alumina (Al2O3) · Silicon Carbide · Silicon Nitride
· TTZ: Magnesia partially stabilized Zirconia (ZrO2)
· YTZP: Yttria partially stabilized Zirconia (ZrO2)
· ZDY: Yttria fully stabilized Zirconia (ZrO2)
Customization & Machining Service
As a professional manufacturer of industrial ceramic components. We can custom the special specifications of ceramic sheet, plates, block or other ceramic parts. High quality, factory price, on-time delivery, high composition of ceramics.
Contact Person: Summer Song