|Name:||Box Furnace||Classification:||Laboratory Heating Equipments|
|Application:||Hight Temperature Experiments Or Small Production||Shape:||Box-type|
|Max Temperature:||1700℃||Thermocouplr:||B Type|
Large Capacity High Temperature Furnace 1700℃,
3092°F High Temperature Furnace,
Laboratory High Temperature Box Furnace
High Temperature Furnace / High Temp Furnaces
High temperature furnaces are another type of laboratory furnace that unlike typical furnaces is capable of reaching higher temperatures between 1400°C up to 1800°C. There are several types of high temp furnaces including tube furnaces and box furnaces. A high temp furnace typically consists of heating elements located on both sides of the heating chamber to ensure good thermal uniformity. Process applications for a high temperature furnace include sintering of high temperature materials, glass melting, high temperature testing of ceramics, fusion and firing processes, and powder metallurgy processes.
1. Moderate volume, suitable for heat treatment process of various materials;
2. Adopting advanced technology refractory insulation materials, low heat loss, effectively reducing the power used by the equipment;
3. Modular mechanism, durable and easy to maintain;
4. An exhaust chimney on the top of the furnace to effectively remove the volatiles generated during the sintering process;
5. Touch screen operation displaying temperature curve intuitively.
Standard packaging is plywood box with foam filler inside and pallet on the bottom.
Overseas transportation includes shipping, train, airfreight, truck or mix.
Express home-delivery available, include fedex, TNT, ups, China post etc. Contact us for more details.
Contact Person: Summer Song